cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about business location for credit???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Confused about business location for credit???

I read many post on here and books about how to open a business. And there is some conflicting information I can't wrap my head around. I need help asap. I opened my business up as an llc for property management in real estate. I used the method of opening my business using a UPS address mailbox. It doesn't say p.o. box but suite. However, the conflicting information is that I read that you can not receive business credit with pg if you have a UPS location. Is that correct? I have a home address but everything. Dealing with my business(duns#, ein, state reg,etc..) is registered to the UPS mailbox. What do I need to do before I start to apply for business credit with Chase or Amex or other big banks? Do I need to change the info on all my business stuff to match my home address? I wanted people to pull up my UPS location instead of my home address for my biz for safety. But if this will effect me from getting business credit I change. I just know this will be time consuming.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Confused about business location for credit???

If you are going to PG the credit, it won't matter.

If you are trying to get credit with no PG, the UPS address is going to be a problem.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.