cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering going after an AmEx business card, but only if it's *likely* it'll be a SP...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Considering going after an AmEx business card, but only if it's *likely* it'll be a SP...

Don't need it per se but it would be handy to have. I am a current AmEx personal customer (PRG/Delta). I know nothing is certain, but would it be likely I'll only be soft pulled? Would love the new Blue card but may just go after a charge to get a foot in the door business wise, since I'm assuming it's a tad easier to get than the new blue. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Considering going after an AmEx business card, but only if it's *likely* it'll be a SP...

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't need it per se but it would be handy to have. I am a current AmEx personal customer (PRG/Delta). I know nothing is certain, but would it be likely I'll only be soft pulled? Would love the new Blue card but may just go after a charge to get a foot in the door business wise, since I'm assuming it's a tad easier to get than the new blue. 

No guarantee but a lot of have been approved lately for a buisness card with Amex and it's only been a SP. I wouldn't apply for a charge card over the Blue if that one is the one you want.  Really not that hard to get approved for any of their business cards as long as you are in good standing with them.  Good luck

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.