cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Amex True Earnings from Years and years ago converted to Costco Citi now with issues

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Costco Amex True Earnings from Years and years ago converted to Costco Citi now with issues

Does anyone have a paper copy of the original in-store Costco AMEX TE application? I found a canadian version online but I need the US.

Long story short I had this card and applied under my business name on a paper copy in-store and was approved - this goes back many many years, and was done under my company EIN. I'm not sure when. Everything was fine for years until the conversion. I had reaching a very high SL, and they even allowed me to go over quite often. When they converted, I never re-applied or signed off on anything with Citi, but as soon as they took the account, Citi reverted back to the hard limit and billed me for xx,xxx minimum payment due immediately or i'd get bumped to 29.9%. I argued and struggled and ultimately couldn't meet it so I didn't make the pymt. This spiraled out of control and month after month grew exponentially. We're now several months later and they sent an offer to settle for less than 1/2. I checked my personal CS and it's perfect, 750. it's not even listed on there as an account. theyve since sent to collections, and I still don't see it on my CR at all. All communication is addressed to the business on top with my name below. 

Sorry for the long explanation, but my question is 1)Is there any possibility that this acount wasn't personally guaranteed? 2)Whats the best way to resolve this (if any) and get it cleared out for a minimal possible. 3) what would ultimately happen if I don't do anyting? as I'm not in a position to take on a xx,xxx payment right now. 

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.