cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D&B Report....What does this tell me?!?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

D&B Report....What does this tell me?!?!

I'm finally able to access my D&B report but I really don't have a CLUE what I'm looking at. Is this saying I have 2 trade lines reporting? I've heard you need 3/4 trade lines before you get a paydex score...which is true. lastly, why does it say my History is "incomplete"?  photo Capture.jpg
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Re: D&B Report....What does this tell me?!?!

It means you have 2 trades that have been paying on time. One in the amount of $250 (which is also the largest) and another in the amount of $50. 

While most do pay attention to paydex score, I honestly feel that dnb should be irrelevant towards building business credit. I also notice that D&B doesnt even report the amount correctly all the time. This happened before with me when I made a purchase on net20, paid around $200 a week later, and on D&B a month later shown $50 instead of the amount paid. Did dispute it, but they claim its correct, but on experian business report, it should $200. To provide another example, I made a purchase for something from another company on net30. Paid ~$60 about 2 weeks in. A month later D&B shown $100, while on experian it shown the exact amount. I can only say use D&B for as long as you need to build your business credit then after you are able to build up and get larger amounts, dont rely on them completely.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.