Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D and B BBB Complaint

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

D and B BBB Complaint

Maybe if others complain the BBB will take major action too.

Complaint Detail / Problem
Complaint Type:
Product Issues
Problem:
Per D and B's website: "CreditSignal only indicates that your D&B scores and ratings have changed and alerts you when your business credit file has been purchased. " Since adding Credit Signal to my account, I have received alerts that my file has been pulled 23 times. When I called D and B to discuss this, they said I actually only had 3 pulls on my report. This "creditsignal" product is useless and is only a trap to get people to sign up for paid services, as the information provided is totally inaccurate and misleading. D and B, for being a Credit Reporting Agency, only seems to serve in the best interests of it's clients by selling their own information at exuberant amounts.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: D and B BBB Complaint

BBB ranks about as high up ethics latter as D&B.

Just cancel every and all products that you pay for with D&B and tell them where it shines... Unless you are doing Government projects, D&B Serves NO PURPOSE and any bank that pulls D&B almost 99% of the time ALWAYS also pulls Experian Business so you don't need to worry about it!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never heard of Experian business. How can one establish themselves to report under Experian business?
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a business...
Message 5 of 7
silver_idle
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I've never heard of Experian business. How can one establish themselves to report under Experian business?

You cannot do it manually. It must be done by a vendor, bank, or any company that reports to them. You can check Experian Business to see if your business is listed and if it is, it is establish. If not, do not worry. Just make sure your vendors and creditors who you do business with reports to them. 

Message 6 of 7
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Chase business cards report to experian business.
Signature needs updating
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.