Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNB Transunion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DNB Transunion

Anyone here know anything regarding DNB Transunion ? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DNB Transunion

I know of DnB as a CRA of sorts for businesses (I used them myself). I am not aware of any TU Biz reporting (like Experian's), and I don't know if DnB and TU partnered together.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

They have merged. I'm wondering is anyone has dealt with , or experienced any of their services.  They are dnbtransunion dot com.

Message 3 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I went to that website and it isn't owned by DnB or TU. It's owned by a 3rd party and is based in India (says on their website and via who-is). I also called DnB and gave them a head's up about that website. They said they never merged with TU and didn't know about that site. I would be very careful about that site. Assuming the CSR rep didn't know anything, I'd be careful about providing any personal or biz info to a foreign website.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. They have created a Joint Venture in India to support their IT development efforts worldwide. As you know, a credit bureau needs a lot of programming efforts to maintain and build its database, the center based out of Chennai, India has been helping both the organization. Currently it is a captive catering to the needs of TU and D&B worldwide.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah. DNB is really a data collection agency and Transunion is a true credit agency. DNB will gain even more credibility in the future due to this partnershoip. The only thing that you can really do is keep your file going correctly: Vendor accounts reporting, no 'red-flags' repeat business with vendors etc....a proper business credit file. Than wait for DNB to get the accounts to show up (that can be a headache).

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.