Established Contributor
scenery_guy

Re: Declined for AMEX Delta Reserve for Business card

[ Edited ]

I received my second card (the one I had to recon with a letter) a couple of days ago. I was out of town and just opened the UPS package. Indeed a new card/account but with a smaller credit limit. The first card I received had a $5,000 limit, this one had a $3,000 limit. I'm going to call to cancel this one but I am half tempted to ask them to combine the limits on the cards - something for my "hassle". I would like a higher limit because it's for business use. I'm kidding as I don't need to get AMEX pissed off, want to stay on the good side for a long time. I'll ask for a CLI in a few months after using the card heavy and PIF. 

BTW I made a purchase with the first card and the 10,000 MQM have already posted to my Delta SkyMiles account. Now I am keeping my medallion status for another year and a half. Thanks AMEX! 

New Contributor
StudentSam

Will be following in your footsteps soon.. hopefully :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 506
Current Score: 720
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

consolidate or keep or even better PC!

possibly simply cash or basic blue is usually option.

Fico Scores: EQ- 653 Cap1., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
65 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}