Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell Business Acct

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Dell Business Acct

Anybody have this? Not much recent info on this. I know it's Webbank and they pull EQ. Does it report to personal CR?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Re: Dell Business Acct

If you are INc or LLC

Most of the time you will NOT even have to PG

They report to all business bureas

and if you have to PG they DO NOT report 

Message 2 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks jaredcody. Do you have one? I've only been SP for about 1 year. I heard they might want 3 years history?
Message 3 of 10
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Sole Prop...

do you have an EIN seperare from your SSN

They may or may not report monthly....

It is so worth it to become an LLC or INC!   The benefits of keeping everything completely seperarte

They require you to be listed with all the business reports... they do help build credit toooo

they report to all business credit bureas inclduing experian business and equifax business which is a HUGE Plus

Yes we do have one... we were 3 years old Inc (NO PG)  10K LImit.

Also, your first order you have a 'shadow increase'

We got a good deal of 0.99% Interest for life of the purchase when we opened ours... i dont see any of those offers right now so be careful its high interest

Message 4 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

No i don't have a separate EIN. I really need to get that done. They sound a little bit harder to get. I might wait until my business is a little older to try. Thanks for the info!!
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

My business has a 20K LOC with Dell as of about 3 months ago.  We have been in business for 4 years and been building business credit for a full 2 years.  We have 12 - 15 tradelines reporting with various limits ranging from $250 with the office supply places like Quill and Reliable to $5K.  Then Bam $20K with this Dell Line.  Since establishing with D & B, I have not PG'd anything.  When I first started the company, I got a Cap One that I did PG and it reports on both my personal and business credit but doesn't actually show up on D & B - just Experian Business I think.  I also have (2) Chase Ink Cards for this business that are PG'd - but I am told you can't ever get those without a PG .... they will not do it based solely on the business credit - ever.  Those lines do NOT report on my presonal credit and they do not report to D & B either - only Equifax and Experian Business.  

I have paid various companies to "help" establish business credit - to be honest, it was all probably a waste because I think it can all be done yourself.  Please feel free to message me and I will be happy to point you in the right direction for where you are with your process. I hate to see people spend $$ needlessly.  I was "promised" 2 - 4 tradelines with (amex, visa, mastercard, discover) with minimum of $15K revolving limits with NO PG - which was the ONLY reason I signed up for any sort of program and went through the nonsense .... in the end - after going to them with an already established business, with already established credit, and established D & B profile with an 80 paydex score - they did build up my profile more and got me a variety of gas cards and such but did not help my business get to the goals that were actually outlined at the onset and then dismissed my business from their program as they felt they had worked on my file for long enough .... Point is - they can't deliver on Revolving accounts with major credit cards that don't require a PG.  All the other stuff you can app for yourself and don't need to pay someone $1000+ to do anything.  

There is a process to building business credit - no doubt - but nothing needs to be paid for.  DO NOT PAY D & B for their "Credibility Corp Package" - it will turn into the biggest nightmare you have ever seen.  Just get your Free version of your D & B # and go the slow and steady way. 

Message 6 of 10
Evergrow
New Visitor

I've currently got an open Dell Business account at $5,000 limit (revolving) which I'd had for 4 years. They DO NOT report to any of the consumer bureaus. They DO report to Experian Business. PG is required.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Dell account is no PG.  The only business accounts I have that did require a PG are the Chase Ink Cards and the original Cap One Spark Card that I got the day I incorporated.  Everything else is No PG.  

Message 8 of 10
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

@Evergrow wrote:

I've currently got an open Dell Business account at $5,000 limit (revolving) which I'd had for 4 years. They DO NOT report to any of the consumer bureaus. They DO report to Experian Business. PG is required.

PG IS NOT REQUIRED

Depending on your business... if you are INC, or LLC 9/10 times there is no PG needed

Message 9 of 10
klrmac
Regular Contributor

They don't even have an option for LLC/INC Only Self Employment and they request SSN don't matter what not even requesting EIN etc...

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/finance/dfs_business_credit?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd

**UPDATE****

I stand corrected they do launch the commerical unless you click personal before and the cookie gets set of which one you are looking at.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.