Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell... Umm what!?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Dell... Umm what!?

Thank you for applying for Small Business Financing

Dell Business Credit accounts are issued by WebBank, Salt Lake City, UT, and leases are offered by Dell Financial Services.

After carefully reviewing your application, we are sorry to advise you that we cannot open an account for you at this time.

With PG!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Dell... Umm what!?

@Creditaddict wrote:
Thank you for applying for Small Business Financing

Dell Business Credit accounts are issued by WebBank, Salt Lake City, UT, and leases are offered by Dell Financial Services.

After carefully reviewing your application, we are sorry to advise you that we cannot open an account for you at this time.

With PG!

Well, CA, you could ask them to reconsider it.

Or you could just take it as an omen that you've applied once too many times, lol.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 2 of 4
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Dell is very sensitive to geolocation

Make sure you apply over the phone from the location found this to be the easiest

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I realize why I stopped doing business with them so long ago... the entire company is overseas and it's impossible to get a hold of somone that knows how to do something and look into something... I got transferred 5 times and was given 4 different numbers and each number given the rep said was for credit department (none were)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.