Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Discover business cards

Has anyone had any experience with them if so please share?

Limits?

CLI's?

Just wish to no more about them because i don't hear much. Thanks

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
I will be gardening until a better offer/bonus comes along
Last escape 06/06/13 Bronze 7/6/2013 Silver 9/6/2013 Gold 12/6/2013 Palladium 3/6/14 made it...6/6/14 Plat is all mine
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Discover business cards

myjourney wrote:

Limits?

CLI's?

Had one back when they launched it with my mom taking it as primary and it started with a tiny $2k limit (Most of her limits at time were much higher $10+)

As the economy went down they were one of the first to start reporting the credit line to personal credit rather you defaulted or not.  Capital One did also.

They run VERY conservative just like personal side but otherwise customer service was excellent and really no other complaints.

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 667 GE, EX 677 Prosper (06-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Discover business cards

[ Edited ]

Thanks Creditaddict

After never hearing anything about it I was puzzled but you solved all my questions. I have a cap1 sparks so I dont want anymore cards that report on personal CR.

It screws up my personal UTL at times if I don't watch it for large material purchases.

Very much appreciated for sure!:smileywink:

Creditaddict wrote:

myjourney wrote:

Limits?

CLI's?

Had one back when they launched it with my mom taking it as primary and it started with a tiny $2k limit (Most of her limits at time were much higher $10+)

As the economy went down they were one of the first to start reporting the credit line to personal credit rather you defaulted or not.  Capital One did also.

They run VERY conservative just like personal side but otherwise customer service was excellent and really no other complaints.

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
I will be gardening until a better offer/bonus comes along
Last escape 06/06/13 Bronze 7/6/2013 Silver 9/6/2013 Gold 12/6/2013 Palladium 3/6/14 made it...6/6/14 Plat is all mine

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+