cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Amex Business ever give Apr reductions?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Amex Business ever give Apr reductions?

So my fiancée app'd for the SimplyCash 6 months ago and they approved a 6k CL at 20.24% which is pretty high.

Her FICO at the time was 670-675.

Currently her FICO scores are 718-735 which is much better.

So I'm wondering has anyone ever gotten at apr Reduction on Amex Business? Or what are your thoughts.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Amex Business ever give Apr reductions?

@Anonymous wrote:
So my fiancée app'd for the SimplyCash 6 months ago and they approved a 6k CL at 20.24% which is pretty high.

Her FICO at the time was 670-675.

Currently her FICO scores are 718-735 which is much better.

So I'm wondering has anyone ever gotten at apr Reduction on Amex Business? Or what are your thoughts.

I have seen apr reductions on amex biz revolvers. just not as many DPs since more people have personal vs biz...would be nic e too since they got all unique last year/this year, offering bonuses for pay over time on their charge cards, on top of 0% for 6-12 months....very strange...yet no permanent apr reductions on charge card POT. 

I would say with amex it wont hurt to ask.  So if she was approved 6 months ago at 6k, is the limit up to 12k now at least?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.