Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Chase Ink Report to Dun & Bradstreet

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Chase Ink Report to Dun & Bradstreet

I have been searching the web for this answer but could find anthing in writting from Chase that say they do. I have read people person bloggs that say they do but nothing from Chase. Could someone help clarify this for me because if they do that would be great for my business.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Does Chase Ink Report to Dun & Bradstreet

I was told from a Sr. Underwriter when I was approved for their Marriott business card that they do, he questioned why we had nothing on D&B. oh and I figured out D&B has my business as opened in 1988... I would've been 1 :,)
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I have heard that from people I guess I was trying to figure why we can't get something official.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditplz - Weird I was told on here D&B didn't really matter at all unless you were doing work with the Government Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 6
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I don't think it mattered much the UW just questioned me on why I didn't have anything on D&B still approved me.. asked if it was a new business and I said no 2014, when he said oh it says 1988 we both had a huge laugh and figured D&B can be super flawed 😂
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems there are two different topics going on here.

To answer the OP

Chase Ink does not report on D&B, nor does any other bank card that I am aware of.

D&B themselves will tell you this

You might find a gas card reporting on D&B

As for the rest of the references to pulling D&B or potential creditors asking about it, its a quick and easy way for a creditor to verify your business really exists.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.