Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does GM Financial report?

tag
Brianinpa18330grh
Valued Member

Does GM Financial report?

I was approved today for a lease with Ally and GM Financial. I dont think Ally reports, so I would rather go with GM Financial if they do report. No PG. Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Does GM Financial report?

@Brianinpa18330grh wrote:

I was approved today for a lease with Ally and GM Financial. I dont think Ally reports, so I would rather go with GM Financial if they do report. No PG. Thanks

wow you got a lease with NO PG?

Can you give some info on your company and what docs if any they required?

Message 2 of 7
Brianinpa18330grh
Valued Member

TBH, I only have 1 TL reporting to EXP, and Im not sure on the rest. I did get an 8k CL on the Bj's card. No Docs required. its on a chevy 1500, 413/mo, 2500 down.

Message 3 of 7
Chris0321
Regular Contributor

I am financed through GM Financial and yes they do report to all 3 Smiley Happy))))

Starting Score: MyFico EQ: 499, EX: 535, TU: 534 Dated: 1/16/2015
Current Score: MyFico EQ: 650, EX: 669, TU: 675 Dated: 5/11/2015
Goal Score: 700+
Chase Amazon Visa $2K | NFCU nRewards Visa $8K | NFCU cashRewards $2K | NavCheck $15K | Barclays Apple Rewards Visa $1500 | Cap1 Quiksilver $600 | Discover iT $1500 | Cap1 Platinum $2600 | Victoria Secret $1,950 | Kohls $700 | Amazon Store Card $5000 | Walmart Credit Card $3500 |
Effective Immediately, 6/26/2015, I have officially become a GARDNER..
Message 4 of 7
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@Brianinpa18330grh wrote:

Ally reports to all 3 CRA's on consumer leases and loans - depending on how your car is titled, I suspect it'll be the same for the business "owner" but not "XYX LLC ".

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh Niceeeeee..................... How old is your business? @

Message 6 of 7
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Depends if they PG or not.

Easy answer, if they use your SSN, I know these finance companies will report to personal credit. If using only (in WA state, UBI, check your own state, Corporate tax id number, ein, etc) then will be business report only.
Signature needs updating
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.