Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does NAV provide detailed D&B report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does NAV provide detailed D&B report?

I have read the forums and know how some don't recommend NAV but i signed up for the free report and and my EX is a "B" with one TL and my D&B is bad. I dont owe anybody so I went to D&B update and saw that I had 3 debts for 50, 250 and 750 for Lithographic Printing, Cash Experiences and RadioTelephone Commun respectively.

I want to know who these companies are as the description are unhelpful. Do I buy D&B Credit Builder or the NAV Premium Plus to get this info?

I am looking into an SBA loan in the next 2-3 months and kinda like that NAV will provide the SBSS score that the SBA uses but not sure what I will get for the detailed business reports for EX and D&B.

Anyone has experience with this?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does NAV provide detailed D&B report?

The names of the creditors are not supplied on your business reports.

You should be able to narrow it down.

If you need help, list your accounts and we can probably figure it out.

I have spent money on Nav for almost 2 years and cancelled recently as their business practices have become even more shady lately.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The names it provided for D&B were Lithographic Printing, Cash Experiences and RadioTelephone Commun. So I dont know who the creditors are. I'm wondering if I will see the actual names of the creditors after I buy the credit builder package from D&B. Is that the case?

On EX, it just says CRED CARD without stating the company. The tradeline is 300 with 100% utilisation. I have never had a card for my business until last month when I got approved for the Capital One Spark Business. That 300 tradeline is the only one on my EX and I'm wondering who that creditor is.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The names of the actual creditors are not supplied on your business reports.

If you tell us who you have credit lines with we can probably help you match the industry listed on your reports.

The Credit card listed on your EX report is almost positively your Capital One Card

Credit lines are reported differently on your business credit reports.

For most your useage will report along with "high balance" to determine utilization.

Some will report your limit, but few.

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The names of the actual creditors are not supplied on your business reports.

If you tell us who you have credit lines with we can probably help you match the industry listed on your reports.

The Credit card listed on your EX report is almost positively your Capital One Card

Credit lines are reported differently on your business credit reports.

For most your useage will report along with "high balance" to determine utilization.

Some will report your limit, but few.

I dont have any tradelines apart from the Capital One so the other three on my D&B is news to me. How can look into them if I dont know who they are? But I went ahead and disputed them on D&B so waiting to see what happens. It is supposed to take 21days.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
 But I went ahead and disputed them on D&B so waiting to see what happens. It is supposed to take 21days.

Smiley Surprised

Good luck.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an update: D&B deleted the tradelines from my business report within 3days. I also applied for a shell business card and got instant approval. Will keep applying for more.

Message 7 of 11
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

I know its been a while, but have you still been using Nav?  I just recently went down in grade and wanted to know if it is worth it to buy the business report. 

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did you do the DB dispute?

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

How did you do the DB dispute?

I can tell you of one way to get that done. Log into your Creditsignal account and you will be presented with three options: 1.Company update 2. Get a Duns number 3. Creditsignal. Just hit the company update button, and from there you will be able view and review payments from one of the options they have listed on the left navigation panel Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.