Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX jumped to 737 (up 75 pts) Need a good business card TU is 732 too EQ is 632

tag
ABC123TLC
Contributor

EX jumped to 737 (up 75 pts) Need a good business card TU is 732 too EQ is 632

EX jumped to 737 (up 75 pts)  Need a good business card   TU is 732 too   EQ is 632 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: EX jumped to 737 (up 75 pts) Need a good business card TU is 732 too EQ is 632

CONGRATS Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EX jumped to 737 (up 75 pts) Need a good business card TU is 732 too EQ is 632

Congrats on the increase! This will probably be moved to business credit soon.

If you're looking for cards that do not report to personal credit avoid Cap One.

Without knowing what type of categories you need covered I'd suggest Ink Cash or Ink Plus, SimplyCash and CitiBusiness AAdvantage for miles if you fly AA (but not until they bring back the 50k offer).

SimplyCash seems to be fairly easy without any business credit, Chase may or may not give you a hard time for an Ink card and might pull EQ...with a 632 approval isnt likely. Id suggest something but its against the rules here Smiley Tongue Good luck
Message 3 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

AMEX!

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase, Amex, Citi etc... have really good cards and I'd look into them t osee which one fits your business spending most..

Message 5 of 16
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Chase will not like that 632, and they are an EQ puller. I would go with SimplyCash for business, easiest start up card.
Signature needs updating
Message 6 of 16
ABC123TLC
Contributor

Went up again

A collection was removed!

Experian = 737

Transunion = 732

Equifax =713

Message 7 of 16
ABC123TLC
Contributor

Looking for a hidden business line of credit/overdraft

where should i apply?

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hidden = Chase, Amex, Citi as Yes-Its-Me suggested. US Bank is also an option if you like any of the business cards. I believe Wells Fargo business is also hidden but not 100% positive.

Its not so much where you should apply as what types of cards do you NEED. If you just want any business card then pick a lender and go for it. Might be better to research the different card benefits first and compare.

Stay away from Cap One! GL
Message 9 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase, Amex, Citi etc... have really good cards and I'd look into them t osee which one fits your business spending most..

+1 and all 3 are hidden!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.