cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn A Bonus 15,000 SPG Points After $15,000 Spend On American Express SPG Cards

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Earn A Bonus 15,000 SPG Points After $15,000 Spend On American Express SPG Cards

E5C3549F-2B3F-4110-9254-E2FA162392E1.png

Enroll and earn 30,000 Starpoints® or more after you spend $15,000 in qualifying purchases* between the time of enrollment and 12/31/2017. Purchases must be made on your Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card starting from the date that you complete your enrollment and ending on 12/31/2017.

Direct links to offer.

https://rewards.americanexpress.com/olet/splash?campaignId=chkp0915&offerType=starwoodchkp0001

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Earn A Bonus 15,000 SPG Points After $15,000 Spend On American Express SPG Cards

Oh no, that really got my hopes up! Unfortunately, after I received the following, I realized it’s only for the business version. Really thought I was going to get an easy 90,000 Marriott points!!!

Looking for something else?
We're sorry. This promotion is only open to invited Card Members.
If you are a solicited Card Member and are responding to the offer you received by direct mail or e-mail, and are registered to manage your account online, enter your user ID and password.
Thank you for your interest in this promotion and for your continued Card Membership.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Earn A Bonus 15,000 SPG Points After $15,000 Spend On American Express SPG Cards

Even with the direct link and having the business card, this offer doesn't work for me.  Says 

We're sorry. This promotion is only open to invited Card Members.

If you are a solicited Card Member and are responding to the offer you received by direct mail or e-mail, and are registered to manage your account online, enter your user ID and password.

Very disappointing.  I would jump all over this with my card as I have large purchases coming up :-/
Message 3 of 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Dang Saleen...You must live in a palace, and spend like a cool mil a year for the all the targeted promo's you get, LOL..
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Dang Saleen...You must live in a palace, and spend like a cool mil a year for the all the targeted promo's you get, LOL..

You hit the ball Pizza and you need to see his cars collection,,,, Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.