Did you mean: 

Equality Business Card... still nothing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equality Business Card... still nothing

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I applied on Thursday and I still have not received a HP on any of my credit reports or any e-mails or phone calls... I'm impatient!

Seems they might manual process them though so maybe they got slammed.

CA, I applyed for both personal and business Equality Cards about 2 weeks ago,About 2 days after applying I got an email from the CEO/Founder of the Equality Project,Telling me that they approved both accounts for me,But he wanted to talk to me because of the amount of credit I've requested on each card($20K)And they don't give out high limits on new accounts,So I gave him a call and he asked a few questions about my business that I own and what type of busniess,After a very nice 15 minute conversation,I told that I always ask for a high limit,But what ever limit you want to give me is fine with me,I got my cards on Thursday with $10 Limit on each account,and it was 1 hard pull on EQ for both cards,hope this helps you

@Congrats... @Anonymous, keep us posted.

Message 11 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

CA, have they hard pulled you yet? I finally got the personal card in the mail yesterday. It's not a Signature Visa, intro APR is 9.9% for six months then 13.9% with no BT fee. FTF is 1%
Message 12 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

No, still no hp.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.