Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax frozen, approved for Capital one Spark

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax frozen, approved for Capital one Spark

Last year in January, I used this forum to rebuild my credit. I started last year with cleaning my judgements. From horrible credit to approved morgage for 325000 with a 3.125 interest rate in november. I just want say thank you and i just want to share that i just got approved $7500 for Spark. I already have capitol one card quicksilver with a limit of $6300 , started last year on March with $300 limit.
My Equifax is frozen. I already have ink(suprisingly gave me $ 45000 in december and just got approved simply cash from amex($13000) also. I applied amex earlier same day I got spark. It was not instant approval. It gave me 7-10 days respond. My fico for transunion was 763 and experian 765. 0 debt. I have 2 paid state tax liens from 2014 ,only in equifax report, thats what i decided to keep it as clean as possible in case i might need to use it on the future. I have around 10 cards all mostly less than a year old.. Oldest card  (an authorized user) is my wifes $28.000 boa 19 years old. I called on monday for the status, the customer service represantative congratulated me for the card, nothing asked but the id confirmation.
Thanks everyone for your great help.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax frozen, approved for Capital one Spark

Congrats on awesome recovery.
One quick question: what do you mean by Equifax frozen?
Message 2 of 3
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Equifax frozen, approved for Capital one Spark

Talking about freezing CB's to get better results in this case EQ shouldn't be discussed on this forum as it is against the rules.  Please avoid this in the future.  Thanks

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.