Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Business reporting trades with no limits

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian Business reporting trades with no limits

Experian bsuiness is reporting 3 trades with no limits... will this keep my score the same? what can I do to get the credit limits to show?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Re: Experian Business reporting trades with no limits

@Anonymous wrote:

Experian bsuiness is reporting 3 trades with no limits... will this keep my score the same? what can I do to get the credit limits to show?

Give it a month or two before disputing it. I had a tradeline that had no limits for less than a week 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, cus i was wondering if its something I have to do for the limits to report.......... Its only been 2 weeks since I was approved but okay

Will the limits make my score go up?

Message 3 of 7
silver_idle
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Okay, cus i was wondering if its something I have to do for the limits to report.......... Its only been 2 weeks since I was approved but okay

Will the limits make my score go up?

If it been two weeks, then it might just be a initial/new report, which likely wont be final. What was you approved for?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dell $7500, Amazon $3500, Wawa fleet  $700................. I applied for all of them early March

Message 5 of 7
silver_idle
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Dell $7500, Amazon $3500, Wawa fleet  $700................. I applied for all of them early March

Ah okay. Did you PG them? 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Pg for any... I also got a approved for Conoco $1600, BP Mastercard $800 and BP Solutions $1000 last week no Pg

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.