cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Approved--AMEX Simply Cash Declined...

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

FNBO Approved--AMEX Simply Cash Declined...

A follow up to my post last week about my app for the FNBO Business Visa--Approved for $6K. Feels great to be starting in the world of business credit. I also applied for AMEX Simply Cash a couple of days later...that one was declined. Don't know the reason just yet. I do however have 2 cards with them (AMEX) the oldest being almost 2 years old that are in good standing--no lates. No worries as long as the app was a SP. I'll just try again later down the road.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO Approved--AMEX Simply Cash Declined...

Well congrats on FBNO... way 2 go !!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

What state are you in?  I go to the FNBO site and hit the apply button and it ask for state then says we are not accepting applications at this time.

Message 3 of 11
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

If you live outside of their service area the only way to get a card with them is by invitation only. I received pre-selected invites to app for both cards I have with them. I live in Virginia.

BUSINESS
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm surprised. I would have thought the FNBO card would be a tougher approval than the SimplyCash.

Message 5 of 11
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

It didn't surprise me so much---they turned down my request for a CLI on my BCE very recently. But by the same token everyone here on the forum says SC is the easiest business CC to get from AMEX. Go figure!

BUSINESS
Message 6 of 11
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@9CLINE: Thanks! FNBO has been VERY generous to me in the 1.5 years I've been with them!

BUSINESS
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

It didn't surprise me so much---they turned down my request for a CLI on my BCE very recently. But by the same token everyone here on the forum says SC is the easiest business CC to get from AMEX. Go figure!

It has to be the easiest. They gave me one. Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What state are you in?  I go to the FNBO site and hit the apply button and it ask for state then says we are not accepting applications at this time.

Me too

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

SP for Amex. When & How???...

I have 2 Amex one personal one business. Both HP
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.