Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Business Visa Approved. Reporting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FNBO Business Visa Approved. Reporting?

Just got approved for an FNBO business visa for 12K. Does anyone know if they report to personal credit?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FNBO Business Visa Approved. Reporting?

Mine hasn't reported yet. It's been 3 months.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good. Looks like they don't report. How are they with CLI's? Every 6 months or so?
Message 3 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Good. Looks like they don't report. How are they with CLI's? Every 6 months or so?

I'm not sure about Business accts but hopefully it's similar to how Personal accts are. Last month I got a $5k soft pull increase. That card was 8 months old. Which card did you get?  I have LaQuinta Personal and ANA Business 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got thier business edition visa with absolute rewards.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is an old post, but now that you guys have had your FNBO business cards longer I'm curious if this ever reported to your personal credit reports or does FNBO business cards only report to business reports?

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats !!

Message 7 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

My ANA card does report to personal now. Increases have been far less frequent and generous on it. Still great service though.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:
My ANA card does report to personal now. Increases have been far less frequent and generous on it. Still great service though.

Oh man that sucks. So do all FNBO business cards report to our personal credit reports, or is the ANA business card the only one that does?

Message 9 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Not sure? I'm waiting for others to chime in as well.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.