Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally An Approval With Citi - Costco Business Visa Approved For 12k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally An Approval With Citi - Costco Business Visa Approved For 12k

Everything I've tried to app for with Citi in the past year has gotten a thumbs down from them. I had several upaid CO's with them from 2008 or so. Decided to give it one more go about two weeks ago when I apped for M&F Bank. Forgot I had EQ locked down so I of course I got the letter that they needed EQ unfrozen to finish running the app. On a whim today decided to call in and let them run it since EQ went clean the beginning of September and my INQ count in the past six months is much lower. Guess I'm not blacklisted like I thought. They ran the app and came back with an immediate approval for 12k. Nice way to start off the weekend. 

Eric Coscto Business Visa Approval 10-8-16.JPG

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally An Approval With Citi - Costco Business Visa Approved For 12k

Congrats
Message 2 of 4
iwant700fico
Frequent Contributor

big congrats!!! How many inq you have on each report and whats your AAoA?
@Anonymous wrote:

Everything I've tried to app for with Citi in the past year has gotten a thumbs down from them. I had several upaid CO's with them from 2008 or so. Decided to give it one more go about two weeks ago when I apped for M&F Bank. Forgot I had EQ locked down so I of course I got the letter that they needed EQ unfrozen to finish running the app. On a whim today decided to call in and let them run it since EQ went clean the beginning of September and my INQ count in the past six months is much lower. Guess I'm not blacklisted like I thought. They ran the app and came back with an immediate approval for 12k. Nice way to start off the weekend. 

Eric Coscto Business Visa Approval 10-8-16.JPG

EQ 786 2/2018
TU 792 8/2018
EX 776 2/2018 Chase CSR $28.5k
Barclay Advantage $17.5 k
Amex BCE $29k
CITI Advantage $24.2k
Amex HILTON $13k
Total Rewards visa $20K
Chase INK $11k
Chase Sapphire Reserve $28.5k
BOA 8k
Discover IT 8K
Message 3 of 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wow, very nice approval indeed! Congrats to you on getting the card, and adding to your business collection.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.