Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Business Credit Card

tag
Mm587
Regular Contributor

First Business Credit Card

Hi, after a pretty extensive credit rebuilding journey, I am wanting to get a cc for my rental property.  My wife fico is about 700 and mine is about 682.  we have fairly large numbe of inquiries as each of us have been approved for 5 or 6 cc in the last year.  Any suggestions as to which card to go for?  wont be putting too much on the card on a monthly basis.  just a few hundred each month...  any ideas?  thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: First Business Credit Card

What will you be using it for ....materials, repairs, monthly bills ...etc etc?

Will you need a lowes, homedepot or other type?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: First Business Credit Card

@Mm587 wrote:

Hi, after a pretty extensive credit rebuilding journey, I am wanting to get a cc for my rental property.  My wife fico is about 700 and mine is about 682.  we have fairly large numbe of inquiries as each of us have been approved for 5 or 6 cc in the last year.  Any suggestions as to which card to go for?  wont be putting too much on the card on a monthly basis.  just a few hundred each month...  any ideas?  thanks

Which card(s) to apply for depend largely on what categories you expect your business expenses to fall within.

For a rental property, you might think about  Home Depot, Lowes, or some other card that might offer extended financing on items bought for repair.

You might go for a Staples, OfficeMax, or Quill account for office supplies.

You might also look into a general purpose Visa/MC/Discover/Amex.

You will likely have to PG any business card, so your personal credit will be checked. Most business credit cards don't report back to your personal credit report though unless the business defaults on the loan.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.