Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First National Bank Credit Cards CLI

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

First National Bank Credit Cards CLI

Are business cards HP for CLI unlike personal cards that seem to be able to get SP every 4 months right?

Do I have to call or can I submit online?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Re: First National Bank Credit Cards CLI

@Creditaddict wrote:

Are business cards HP for CLI unlike personal cards that seem to be able to get SP every 4 months right?

I'd love to know this as well. When I have called in about my NRA business visa the reps seemed really confused and then transferred me to another dept who said it was a HP no matter what. I've tried several times with no luck.

If you get it sorted out I would love to know since we got approved for the card the same week as each other I believe.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: First National Bank Credit Cards CLI

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I'd love to know this as well. When I have called in about my NRA business visa the reps seemed really confused and then transferred me to another dept who said it was a HP no matter what. I've tried several times with no luck.

If you get it sorted out I would love to know since we got approved for the card the same week as each other I believe.

Normally I wouldn't care about a HP and would be guinea pig but my scores have tanked since applying and I'm loaded with debt right now so I don't want any manual review done... I'm actually shocked the system approved the personal card CLI because of the factors mentioned above.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.