Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fleet Cor / Chevron Disaster

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Fleet Cor / Chevron Disaster

6-8 weeks to issue back my $22 since they are keeping my $75 since I closed the account under the instructions of the agent!

I hate them and I am closing out my Universal Account too... they are disaster

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Fleet Cor / Chevron Disaster

Ugh, I've read these stories and am so thankful to have the Amex Simply Cash...  3% on gasoline purchases, and most everyone takes Amex. No silly card fees, and easy t pay.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Update: as you can see from original posting the disaster this compnay has been... I hope someone SUES them to non existense... worthless.

Finally after 2 certified letters to EO (unanswered) and about 6 phone calls that lasted anywhere from 30-60 minutes each with venom madness I received a check yesterday for the full $92.70 these blood suckers owed me.

I'm glad to close the chapter and warn everyone to take your business elsewhere... they back all of the fleet gas cards, chevron, the other gas card brands also!

horrible horrible horrible and they know it and don't even process payments themselves, they use a 3rd party so it's next to impossible to blame them and get resolutions on something they are removed from it.

Message 3 of 4
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

Update: as you can see from original posting the disaster this compnay has been... I hope someone SUES them to non existense... worthless.

Finally after 2 certified letters to EO (unanswered) and about 6 phone calls that lasted anywhere from 30-60 minutes each with venom madness I received a check yesterday for the full $92.70 these blood suckers owed me.

I'm glad to close the chapter and warn everyone to take your business elsewhere... they back all of the fleet gas cards, chevron, the other gas card brands also!

horrible horrible horrible and they know it and don't even process payments themselves, they use a 3rd party so it's next to impossible to blame them and get resolutions on something they are removed from it.

I hope the check clears.  Thanks for posting this, I had considered them at one point but your experience talked me out of it. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.