cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For BofA does the "Request CLI" Button actually show up on business cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

For BofA does the "Request CLI" Button actually show up on business cards?

I'm just asking because I know On personal cards with them when you're approval chances are high it appears on your account page.

I'm just wondering if it works the same for business cards like have you actually seen it/used it on yours or did you have to call in to request a CLI?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: For BofA does the "Request CLI" Button actually show up on business cards?

Bump
Message 2 of 9
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

I have two of their business cards and have never seen the link show up.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

So did you have to call in to get a CLI or have you never received a CLI?
Message 4 of 9
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So did you have to call in to get a CLI or have you never received a CLI?

I think you have to call. I've never received a CLI on my business cards with them. My experience has been less than perfect when dealing with their business UW and required very long phone calls with tons of questions about my business and personal finances....

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked today and the request a credit limit increase link is there for my BoA Alaskan Airlines card.

Message 6 of 9
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I checked today and the request a credit limit increase link is there for my BoA Alaskan Airlines card.

This is interesting! I've had mine over a year and still haven't seen the link. How long have you had the card and what's your usage like if you don't mind sharing?

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This is interesting! I've had mine over a year and still haven't seen the link. How long have you had the card and what's your usage like if you don't mind sharing?

I opened the card a year ago and don’t really use it that much.  Right now I actually have a -$723 balance (don’t ask).  Other than the initial bonus spend I have used it maybe 2 or 3 times.  I’ve looked before and the CLI button was never there.  Not going to hit them up because they just gave a $13,600 CLI on my ML+ card plus the $21K limit on the Premium Rewards card so if they did give me a CLI I’m pretty sure that they would take limit from one of my 3 other cards.  Eventually I will move my limit from the personal AA card to the business one.

Message 8 of 9
jc2
Regular Contributor

Intersteing....no link has ever shown up on my Alaska Business. I called in and the rep said no link...just call whenever cli is wanted

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.