Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ford Credit - Business Auto

tag
runNL8
Contributor

Ford Credit - Business Auto

Has anyone bought a vehicle under your business and financed with Ford Credit/Ge Capital with out a PG? How was the process and what was required? 
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Ford Credit - Business Auto

I didn't give them social and they still pulled my credit using my name and address and then denied me.
Message 2 of 5
runNL8
Contributor

Applied last week (business app) and was instantly approved as a Tier 2 which did not qualify me for 0% and required money down. It did however, qualify me @ 4.9% @ 60mo. I opted to PG the loan to bump me into Tier 0 which qualified me for 0% @ 60 mo with 0 down.

Some times you just have to pick your battles. Does not report to personal unless my corp defaults on the loan.Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

What kind of business doc's did you have to provide for the loan?
Message 4 of 5
runNL8
Contributor

Zilch..... not one thing. I Just went to commercial fleet department at the dealer, filled out a comm'l app with biz info and TIN and FMCC did the rest. They pulled D&B and I didn't even give my DUNS #, must be linked to TIN. Very easy, seamless, and most of all PAINLESS.

The best part about it was I didn't even have to deal with F&I. My comm'l sales rep had all the loan work ready when I went to pick up my vehicle and all I had to do was look it over and sign. No pressure sales to buy GAP, ESP, add-ons, etc...... 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.