cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Approved For The Universal Premium FleetCard MasterCard® From Fuelman!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Got Approved For The Universal Premium FleetCard MasterCard® From Fuelman!!!!

@Give_Me_Credit_Please wrote:

Hi Ron,

I received the same email for account login. When I spoke to them, they said there is no card monthly fees so you can have as many cards as you like but you do have to pay them on a weekly basis which is a big inconvenience. The rep did say the card is only good for fuel and maintenances only but with the MC logo shouldn't it be able to use anywhere MC is accepted?

Yes, it is very inconvienc. I think you have net 7 terms. You have to pay online instead of mailing the payment. Mine is net 12.  It is a special fleet MC. It said. "It is for Fuel Only" on the card.  I don't think you can use for anything.  The merchant will sent the type of the purchase you want to buy.  The bank/Fuelman might denied the purchase if it is not the fuel. I haven't  tried it . Have you received your card yet? Mine only two days to receive it via two days Fedex delivery. You don't need to acivate the card except if you live in CA.

Ron.

Message 31 of 40
norhplatter
Established Member

Re: Got Approved For The Universal Premium FleetCard MasterCard® From Fuelman!!!!

I just got my cards yesterday.  It says net29 on mine.  Nothing mentioned about a $40 set up fee, or $2 monthly card fee.  I am going to relook over the paperwork to check on the fees. 

Message 32 of 40
norhplatter
Established Member

Also mine said I can pay online, by phone or mail in a check...

Message 33 of 40
Ron1
Super Contributor

@norhplatter wrote:

I just got my cards yesterday.  It says net29 on mine.  Nothing mentioned about a $40 set up fee, or $2 monthly card fee.  I am going to relook over the paperwork to check on the fees. 

They don't have $40 setup fee like Wex. Some of their cards have $2 monthly fee. I don't know which one you got. One of them have $1 per card fee. It is not a lot compare to Wex.

Ron.

Message 34 of 40
Ron1
Super Contributor

Yes, you can pay online or mail payment except net 7.

Ron.

Message 35 of 40
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

Mine says net 7 day term, I gues everyone's terms is different depending on their credit worthyness. That's a big inconvenience to pay every 7 days. I'm not sure if we can use it as a MC purchase or if it's for fuel and manitenance only. I will try to run a transaction on my credit card terminal for $1 to see what happens. I'm assuming over time with good payment history, they will extend payment time.  

Message 36 of 40
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Give_Me_Credit_Please wrote:

Mine says net 7 day term, I gues everyone's terms is different depending on their credit worthyness. That's a big inconvenience to pay every 7 days. I'm not sure if we can use it as a MC purchase or if it's for fuel and manitenance only. I will try to run a transaction on my credit card terminal for $1 to see what happens. I'm assuming over time with good payment history, they will extend payment time.  

Congrats!!!! Smiley Happy What is the CL? Let me know if you can use for other purchases.

Ron.

Message 37 of 40
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

My cl is $2000. I will let you know if I can use anywhere else. Thanks.

Message 38 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I own a small business, we offer all types of printing and open 24/7 but for other states we ship using ups. In Florida we deliver ourselves and this card can help us establish my business credit little by little. I was approved for a CL:500 net term 12. Smiley Happy
Message 39 of 40
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Don't use it.... Terrible billing, $75 late fees, they don't even handle payments themselves... I just closed the cards... Terrible I wish I had been warned
Message 40 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.