Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Credit unions business line of credit or cc

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help Credit unions business line of credit or cc

I was getting my credit right and navy federal loophole close it hurt not to get in there.

I'm in Houston,Texas
So I wanted to ask what are some other good credit unions/banks for business high limit credit cards or a line of credit?

Thanks for your time.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help Credit unions business line of credit or cc

I looked through your other posts.

Without scores, unfortunately, you aren't going to have much luck getting high limit business cards from anyone.

You may be able to get a line of credit from wherever you do your business banking with if they can see your cash flows.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it makes you feel any better the NFCU biz CLOC has a $50 application fee and a $50 annual fee. I passed because I really didn't need it.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My scores just showed days ago I'm in the 700's.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

As someone with a small business (although not my main source of income) and someone who is close to many people with one....it has been our experience that Credit Unions are exponentially more conservative with any form of lending when it comes to small business products. I am sure due to their small size, they can't take as much of a risk as the larger banks? Still one would deduce, small town, small cu/bank, they'd want to help...but usually not!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.