Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Needed!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help Needed!!

I applied for Jcpenney and was denied..... not sure what report they pull but I need some help on building a solid profile for Exp and Equ..... Incorporated December 14, 2011...So far this month I was approved for Amazon $3500, Dell $7500, Bp MasterCard $800, Bp Solutions $1000, Conoco $1600 Wawa fleet $700 and Hess $? (waiting on the email)....... what else can I get the will definitely report to these two bureau? I have an 80 paydex score on DnB with the highest trade being $1000.....

My goal is to get a Bjs MasterCard, Costco Revolving, Sam's Club, etc

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Re: Help Needed!!

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for Jcpenney and was denied..... not sure what report they pull but I need some help on building a solid profile for Exp and Equ..... Incorporated December 14, 2011...So far this month I was approved for Amazon $3500, Dell $7500, Bp MasterCard $800, Bp Solutions $1000, Conoco $1600 Wawa fleet $700 and Hess $? (waiting on the email)....... what else can I get the will definitely report to these two bureau? I have an 80 paydex score on DnB with the highest trade being $1000.....

My goal is to get a Bjs MasterCard, Costco Revolving, Sam's Club, etc

First you should calm down and let some tradeline report. Age is a big factor, but if you attempted to PG that card, you could have to many inq, high balances or two many cards with balances. As for your business, two many inq can, in some cases, rise a big flag when its done in a short amount of time. Also, those Bp cards doesnt report (sadly). If youre trying to PG a card, go for AMEX business, Chase. You could try Sparks but they report to both business and personal. A solid profile is base on the type of credit, history, and how much reported. Getting to many accounts in a short amount of time wont help when there is no length of use with those tradelines. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ Okay I wil definitely calm down.............. reading some of these post gives you mixed messages but no more applying for a few months and  I will definitely post before I do....... Thank you for the good advice!!

Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

What does JcPenney have to do with your business credit report?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ nothing I just thought I can apply under the business being that I shop there and to add another trade.......................... but that was my mistake

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.