Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with AMEX Cash for Business

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with AMEX Cash for Business

Hi every one thx you for sharing
I have same msg also for simply cash for business been already 1 week as of today and they already hard pull my experian and my score is 691 no collection no baddies
I called twice and they said it is still under review please wait couple more days
Any luck with you guys getting approve for this card for business it sound like it is a thought card to get
I already have 3 Amex revolvers account
And I'm also authorized user in 2 Amex with my wife
Any help

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
NRB525
Super Contributor

Re: Help with AMEX Cash for Business

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi every one thx you for sharing
I have same msg also for simply cash for business been already 1 week as of today and they already hard pull my experian and my score is 691 no collection no baddies
I called twice and they said it is still under review please wait couple more days
Any luck with you guys getting approve for this card for business it sound like it is a thought card to get
I already have 3 Amex revolvers account
And I'm also authorized user in 2 Amex with my wife
Any help

You could start your own thread with the question, since it is a slightly different card, and this thread is several months old.

My opinion of the OP reaction, calling three times in one day, some people like to do that, but I think it's a bit much. Of course you will get several answers from different CSR if you call multiple times, but they aren't really going to be able to help with the application process. They can help once you have your card, and need to trace a charge, or ask about a payment, mundane stuff like that. Apps in progress? They don't really have insight.

Plus, the process of review does take some time in some cases. Patience is a virtue.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 2 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

OP, I have created your own thread on this. I changed the title and left everything else intact.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Based on the information you posted in your other thread about this, I think you will be getting a denial. Your credit history is too short, and your other accounts with Amex are too new.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.