Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with AMEX Simplycash Biz Card

tag
suiken
Established Member

Help with AMEX Simplycash Biz Card

ok I was applying for simplycash biz card last Friday, at the end of application it said it need more info from me and told me to call 1-800-528-4800 . I called but that's just general customer service number they can't help me so they gave me another number to call. I called and they said the executive team is reviewing my application and will get back to me in 24 to 48 hour. so what does that mean? 50/50? in https://www262.americanexpress.com/eaol/statusCheckAction.do  it's still in-progress and it's Monday 9pm EST.  Isn't it usually will have an answer after 1 hour you applied in that link?

also if any cc application is denied, it will still be a hard pull right?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with AMEX Simplycash Biz Card

Isn't it usually will have an answer after 1 hour you applied in that link?

No, it can take several days before it updates.

If you are not already an Amex cardholder yes, it will be a hard pull.

Message 2 of 4
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Isn't it usually will have an answer after 1 hour you applied in that link?

No, it can take several days before it updates.

If you are not already an Amex cardholder yes, it will be a hard pull.

+1

My SimplyCash approval took 2 days, and it has been reported up to 2 weeks by other forum members.

EDIT for clarity.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied I think on Saturday night or Sunday and just got my approval email today. I also got the call in they need to to tell them some stuff and was also told the executive team was reviewing, I almost gave up on the hope of getting it and just in the last 2 hours was pleasently surprised to get approved. I would just wait it out.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.