Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with starter trade lines that report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with starter trade lines that report

What are some good trade lines to use for a start up business. I been in business for 6 months now want to start building credit. I do have a D&B also.....
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Help with starter trade lines that report

wrote:
What are some good trade lines to use for a start up business. I been in business for 6 months now want to start building credit. I do have a D&B also.....

There are several trade lines that report and a lot report to personal, and some report only to your business credit.  Are you looking for trade lines that only report to your business credit file? Also, Welcome to the forums!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes only report to my business credit

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Office Depot Im pretty sure only reports to business because it doesnt show up in CreditKarma for me. Im still waiting for my year to be up so I can check annualcreditreport.com again to see if it shows up there. But Im pretty certain it's solely business. Im told by OnDeck that they report solely to business as well but I have no way of knowing. Im still waiting on my DUN even though I called those jerks and supposedly had it set up. They were relentless about my signing up & paying for stuff when I knew all I needed was the free DUN number. I guess the guy really never did it. Oh well.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.