Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highest Capital One Spark limit ??

tag
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Highest Capital One Spark limit ??

Just wondering what the highest limit anyone has with this card ?? Also please share some of ur history.

~ thanks
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
stengiz
Regular Contributor

Re: Highest Capital One Spark limit ??

opened in April 13 it is at 2500, started with 1500,they raised it within  2 months,nothing since

last app July 13 2016
Message 2 of 22
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Mine is at $12,500.  720s FICO, AAoA 5.1 Years, 1% Utilization

Message 3 of 22
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I hoping to apply next year...
Message 4 of 22
sccredit
Valued Contributor

IMO there are better business credit options than the Spark card.  I'm switching to Chase as my primary business card, Citi is also a good option.  AMEX is also good.  None of those wil report to your personal credit report like Cap One does.  

Message 5 of 22
myjourney
Super Contributor

@sccredit wrote:

IMO there are better business credit options than the Spark card.  I'm switching to Chase as my primary business card, Citi is also a good option.  AMEX is also good.  None of those wil report to your personal credit report like Cap One does.  

Citi rewards are bad IMHO tho

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 22
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I have Amex business card & citi... I can't get and don't want any chase products.

I just want the spark card for the 2% cash back...
Message 7 of 22
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@youngman1234 wrote:
I have Amex business card & citi... I can't get and don't want any chase products.

I just want the spark card for the 2% cash back...

The 2% back is nice, personal reporting not so much. I try to keep all business activity off of my credit report.  I only kep the Cap One card for 3 years because they were not reporting.  It showed up on my report about 2 months ago.  Luckily I had paid it before the statement cut so it only reported a balance of like $150. Also keep in mind the triple pull from Cap One. 

I can't comment on the Citi rewards because I don't have a Citi Biz card.

Message 8 of 22
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I will just carefully use it, and PIF before the statements cut so it will always report 0. There comes a certain time of every year where cash flow is good and I can just keep pushing payments... Plus 2% can add up but I just wish I got like a 30k limit...lol
Message 9 of 22
youngman1234
Established Contributor

And to think I just closed my starter capital one $750 limit card less than a year ago...lol
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.