Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highest Capital One Spark limit ??

tag
cball
New Visitor

Re: Highest Capital One Spark limit ??

I have $50,000... opened the account a little over a year ago and started at 25k. We put about 150k/month on the card as we use it with several large product vendors which is a real pain constantly monitoring the balance. After about 2m put on the card never once carring over a balance they will not go any higher despite multiple attempts.  I have another capital one card that we have had for at least a decade with no rewards and a 50k limit that I never use... Even when asked if we could close out this account and simply add that 50k line to the spark card they would not do it. Seemed like a pretty reasonable request considering they would not be increasing my overall combined limit across both cards. 

Message 21 of 22
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Highest Capital One Spark limit ??

@cball wrote:

I have $50,000... opened the account a little over a year ago and started at 25k. We put about 150k/month on the card as we use it with several large product vendors which is a real pain constantly monitoring the balance. After about 2m put on the card never once carring over a balance they will not go any higher despite multiple attempts.  I have another capital one card that we have had for at least a decade with no rewards and a 50k limit that I never use... Even when asked if we could close out this account and simply add that 50k line to the spark card they would not do it. Seemed like a pretty reasonable request considering they would not be increasing my overall combined limit across both cards. 

Isn't cap1 max CL $50k?

Impressive but doing 2m on a card like cap1 seems almost silly... You need Amex, Chase, a big bank behind you that can handle it!!

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.