cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopped On The NRA Business Visa Train - Approved!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopped On The NRA Business Visa Train - Approved!!

Been following the posts about the FNBO NRA Business Edition Visa and on 7/23 decided what the heck I'd test the waters. Went pending as almost all FNBO apps do with a 10 to 14 day message. Was at my day job today but saw I had a missed call and message into my business line. Message from someone at FNBO that he had a few questions and to call him back. Spoke with a nice but very business like guy on my lunch break. He wanted to verify that I had applied and questioned my couple recent EX inquiries. I just told him that they are mostly from a couple CLI requests and a few business apps as I'm trying to build and seperate my business and personal credit. Thanked me for calling him back and said I shoud see an update by the end of the day. I don't have any of the minors frozen and this was my 40th EX INQ so I figured it would be a denial. Couldn't have been more wrong. Just checked and it was approved for 9.3k! This is my first FNBO card so I'm excited since they seem to be so hard to get in with. A big thanks to Creditaddict and B335 for the DP's on this one. 

FNBO NRA Business Visa Approval 7-26-16.JPG

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hopped On The NRA Business Visa Train - Approved!!

Why has the ability post insert pictures disappeared? Can't directly insert them and no matter how I try to add code to do it it fails. And WTH why am I a new member again with a post count of over 1200. 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrads on your approval....beats my $500 US Bank Business card lol I  think there is a glitch with rankings. 

Message 3 of 7
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats!!!!! 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Been following the posts about the FNBO NRA Business Edition Visa and on 7/23 decided what the heck I'd test the waters. Went pending as almost all FNBO apps do with a 10 to 14 day message. Was at my day job today but saw I had a missed call and message into my business line. Message from someone at FNBO that he had a few questions and to call him back. Spoke with a nice but very business like guy on my lunch break. He wanted to verify that I had applied and questioned my couple recent EX inquiries. I just told him that they are mostly from a couple CLI requests and a few business apps as I'm trying to build and seperate my business and personal credit. Thanked me for calling him back and said I shoud see an update by the end of the day. I don't have any of the minors frozen and this was my 40th EX INQ so I figured it would be a denial. Couldn't have been more wrong. Just checked and it was approved for 9.3k! This is my first FNBO card so I'm excited since they seem to be so hard to get in with. A big thanks to Creditaddict and B335 for the DP's on this one. 

FNBO NRA Business Visa Approval 7-26-16.JPG

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow FNBO is quick. Card showed up today and I got a nice surprise of the lowest APR of 14.24% to go along with great SL.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow FNBO is quick. Card showed up today and I got a nice surprise of the lowest APR of 14.24% to go along with great SL.

Nice, congrats on the approval.. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.