cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How good is Experian Connect?

tag
peace2013

How good is Experian Connect?

I've been spending a week trying to figure out how I can get my customers to provide me with credit reports and scores.  The methods I've come up with so far are cumbersome.  In one case the customer has to sign up for a monitoring service and provide me with the userID and pswd of the service.  In another case, the customer provides their personal info, including SSN, and I pull the reports & scores myself.

Then I discovered this Experian Connect.  It seems perfect for what I'm trying to do.  After I "connect" with a customer, they give me their permission, and then Experian provides me with the report directly.

Does anyone have experience with Experian connect?  Is it trustworthy?  Besides me providing a credit card number, does it make you jump through any other hoops?  Is the interface smooth and easy?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

George L.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: How good is Experian Connect?

@peace2013 wrote:

I've been spending a week trying to figure out how I can get my customers to provide me with credit reports and scores.  The methods I've come up with so far are cumbersome.  In one case the customer has to sign up for a monitoring service and provide me with the userID and pswd of the service.  In another case, the customer provides their personal info, including SSN, and I pull the reports & scores myself.

Then I discovered this Experian Connect.  It seems perfect for what I'm trying to do.  After I "connect" with a customer, they give me their permission, and then Experian provides me with the report directly.

Does anyone have experience with Experian connect?  Is it trustworthy?  Besides me providing a credit card number, does it make you jump through any other hoops?  Is the interface smooth and easy?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

George L.

I'm very intersted to hear more about this myself!!

Message 2 of 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: How good is Experian Connect?

The scores from Experian Connect are Vantage Scores, not FICO scores, so you should probably focus on the reports rather than the score.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.