cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many Net 30 accounts to get a paydex score?

tag
Styles27
Established Member

How many Net 30 accounts to get a paydex score?

Hi,

I have Quill and uline so far as net 30 accounts. Grainger told me I just need to give them refrences and will apply to reliable. How many net 30 accounts do you need to get the paydex score. I also got approved for the amex business credit card. Does that report to business or personal? What would you guys reccomend?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
NY2014
Established Contributor

Re: How many Net 30 accounts to get a paydex score?

Technically it takes 3 months tradeline to generate a Paydex score it also depends on company profile. As from experience I've been in business 4 yrs but Registrred as an LLC just last yr to send legal docs to show Name before with same tax I'd # . But the craziest thing DNB did was name a mistake and put having 3 companies and two different Duns #
I tried to correct it . But never got any response back strange . I guess 2 Duns # and getting a Paydex score with same TL can be a benefit or a headache in the future I just signed up with Quill and App pending with Amazon net 30 and revolving . Waiting for that 7-10 day blah Blah . My Paydex score now is 80 DNB rating 1A2 meaning rated by employees financials. ( I recommend if new) let the trade report and useless to pay anything of There products credit builder . I did that whole Verication Vefifird company. Just to confirm I do have all my compliance in order . what's good to report . Phone services . AT@T reports . Amex business only reports to Business credit. I also recommend to focus on Equafax /Experian are more significant Business Profile to build. The general rule usually takes 3 TL to generate but 2 tradeline a will give you a Paydex score just let your tradeline report and pay before due date before . If this helps on my Equifax I have 4 TL . 45k reporting . Chase ink ,$5k capital one BLOC, 20k Amex Delta , $ 15k but not on DNB. Hopes that helps .
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.