New Contributor
gpfirestone

How to get a business Credit Card

I was recently messaged by a new member regarding how to get a business card because of the chase sign up bonuses.  You don't need to run a "real" business to get one.  You can call your ebay account a business for all that matters.  You could also lie although I don't condone it...but I did find this article which I think is great and wanted to share...

http://milevalue.com/how-to-be-approved-for-a-chase-business-card/

:Capital One Spark Business $45k:::Chase Sapphire Preferred $30k:::Chase Amazon Visa $3k:::American Express BC $10k:::Chase Ink Plus $15k:::American Express Business Plum:::American Express Business Platinum::Citi Thank You Preferred $50k:::City Simplicity $10k:::REI Visa $10k::Capital One Quicksilver $15k:::American Express EveryDay $10k:::Wells Fargo Platinum Cash Back $10k:

FIA/BOA is the plague. AVOID THEM!
Regular Contributor
tengtengvn

Re: How to get a business Credit Card

I've been charging all business expenses to my personal cards. I don't see the point of having business card when I can manage the expenses seperately. All the receipts for business are scanned to the computer, organized and paid off.

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Established Contributor
FutureBillionaire

Biz credit cards don't show up on your credit report.  My next conquests will be chase biz cards I think.

Gas: Discover It, Penfed Platinum Rewards x2, Chase freedom, Citi TYP
Plane tickets: CSP
Groceries: AMEX BCP, Penfed Platinum Rewards,Citi TYP
Clothes: Express, Amex BCP, Discover IT
Amazon: Citi Forward, Cash +
Restaurants: Citi Forward, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, CSP
Hotels and other travel: Discover Escape, CSP
Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Bars, clubs, tomfoolery: CSP, Citi Forward, Discover IT, Freedom
Balance transfers: Kroger 123 rewards
Bill Pay: Chase Ink Plus, Citi Forward,
Everyday spending: Bofa Accelerated cash rewards amex, Discover Escape
Regular Contributor
tengtengvn

FutureBillionaire wrote:

Biz credit cards don't show up on your credit report.  My next conquests will be chase biz cards I think.

Some do and likely all negative information will be there on your CR if you ever pay late or delinquencies.

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Valued Contributor
navigatethis12

tengtengvn wrote:

FutureBillionaire wrote:

Some do and likely all negative information will be there on your CR if you ever pay late or delinquencies.

Chase and American Express don't show up on personal, unless, like you said, something negative happens. That's why I like the cards since I can have them maxed out without worrying about it hurting me personally. They also have nice 5% discounts at Federal Express, on mobile bills, and office supply shops. I think there is more but that is all I use.

Moderator Emeritus
tinuviel

navigatethis12 wrote:

tengtengvn wrote:

FutureBillionaire wrote:

Chase and American Express don't show up on personal, unless, like you said, something negative happens. That's why I like the cards since I can have them maxed out without worrying about it hurting me personally. They also have nice 5% discounts at Federal Express, on mobile bills, and office supply shops. I think there is more but that is all I use.

Is this the Chase Ink? If so, that's good to know, as I was just approved for one for my business.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Regular Contributor
tengtengvn

Remind me of that Chase Ink insanely annoying commercial. Like cupcakes and beer is a big deal. Who the heck drink beer and eat cupcakes at the same time.

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Frequent Contributor
dddfresh

Is a chase ink easier to get approved than say a CSP?

9/2013: Fico EQ 676, EXP 686, Fico TU 686.
NFCU Flagship Sig. $14k..NFCU CashRwdsSig $14k..NFCU LOC $12.5k..USAA Amex 4k..AMEX Green NPSL..Discover IT $1.5k...BofA Cash Rewards123 $2.5k...Southwest Premier $2k..Chase Freedom $1.5k..CareCredit $3.5k..Cap1-$1.5k..HSBC $300...Lowes $1.5k...WalMart $1.5k...JCP $1k..Chevron $1.1k..Kays/Jerrod - $5k split. around 8% Util. Want to get in the 700's in 2013! Have three old paid charge offs. 15-20inq.. LAST APP 8/29/13
Senior Contributor
Wolf3

gpfirestone wrote:

I was recently messaged by a new member regarding how to get a business card because of the chase sign up bonuses.  You don't need to run a "real" business to get one.  You can call your ebay account a business for all that matters.  You could also lie although I don't condone it...but I did find this article which I think is great and wanted to share...

http://milevalue.com/how-to-be-approved-for-a-chase-business-card/

Why do you want one if you don't have a business?    

Note that Credit Act of 2009 does not apply to business cards, so less consumer protection.

Valued Member
chiyex

how much were u approved for on the business ink?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}