Frequent Contributor
Brian_Trying_700

I don't want to PG.

I have been in business for 6 years and I never applied for a cc or net 30 account. I always used checks. I pulled my Ex and said I'm a medium risk. I applied for Staples, Home Depot, Amazon, Wawa gas, and American Express. Pretty sure things are a go on Wawa and H.D. The others pulled my CR and said I have no history. I might have to do a PG next year because I'm in garden mode.  I would love to have a Amex because I have them for a personal account. I don't want to to a PG as of now. Any thoughts !!

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: I don't want to PG.

It's not an option to get a Business American Express without PG.

Fico Scores: EQ- HATE U, TU 671 GE, EX 695 NASA(09-24-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Walmart $400
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+