cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2 Corporate Cards for my company and was wondering if this helps my credit ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 2 Corporate Cards for my company and was wondering if this helps my credit ?

I have a Wells Fargo Business card 15k and an American Express Gold business card 65K for my company that my credit was used to obtain. My question is since its my company and the cards are under my SS # does this in any way assist my personal credit score? I have read conflicting reports on this. Thank you 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Re: I have 2 Corporate Cards for my company and was wondering if this helps my credit ?

From my understanding, yes, it will help your personal credit. I've been looking into it as well. Go over to the business credit forum here. You'll get sound advice there.

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have 2 Corporate Cards for my company and was wondering if this helps my credit ?

Thank you 

Message 3 of 12
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

YW

Message 4 of 12
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Normally business credit does not report on your personal files. I beleive Cap1 does though. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 5 of 12
tussking
Established Contributor

No...AU does nothing.

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 6 of 12
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

No, the business credit won't report. Since Black acquired the cards through SS#, his personal credit will reap the benefits, right?

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OMW2_HighAcheiver wrote:

No, the business credit won't report. Since Black acquired the cards through SS#, his personal credit will reap the benefits, right?

^^^This ?

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@OMW2_HighAcheiver wrote:

^^^This ?

There is no personal credit profile benefit derived from business cards. And why is this thread in the rebuilding forum?

Message 9 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hi there OP,

I have removed the cross post from the Business Credit section and merged the replies into this thread. Please refrain from cross posting the same topic in multiple forums going forward it is against our TOS and can lead to confusion by the members. I am also moving this original thread to the Business Credit section as that is the most appropriate forum for the question. Have a good evening Smiley Happy

gdale6

myFico Moderator

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.