cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need... WANT More Business Credit Card and Line!

tag
applebottom

Re: I need... WANT More Business Credit Card and Line!

WOW thought BOFA was easy to get. My first card with  was their  business reward visa  and the  only they did was call me on my business phone. Ask me how much money I could put my hand on in a moment notice and what was my total personal wortht. I got a inital credit limit of 5000now I got 11,000. Then 2 year later yhey sent me a preapprove for their reward mastercard was approved  but instead they sent me  the business mastercard with a 10,000 credit limit but it useless because it's not a reward card.  Applied for the american express patinum business card and they gave me 15,000 and got the Costco american esoress for 15,000 Chase ink for 5000 -capital one spark they inital gave me 3000 then one day 6 month later they decrease it to 900 and now they increase it to 2350 really was  mad at hem because my payment history history is excellent on business and personal. Capital One don't to like you to have to many of their card but  with so many business closing a lot of my cards got grandfather in when they brought them out.

Message 21 of 23
myjourney
Super Contributor

@applebottom wrote:

WOW thought BOFA was easy to get. My first card with  was their  business reward visa  and the  only they did was call me on my business phone. Ask me how much money I could put my hand on in a moment notice and what was my total personal wortht. I got a inital credit limit of 5000now I got 11,000. Then 2 year later yhey sent me a preapprove for their reward mastercard was approved  but instead they sent me  the business mastercard with a 10,000 credit limit but it useless because it's not a reward card.  Applied for the american express patinum business card and they gave me 15,000 and got the Costco american esoress for 15,000 Chase ink for 5000 -capital one spark they inital gave me 3000 then one day 6 month later they decrease it to 900 and now they increase it to 2350 really was  mad at hem because my payment history history is excellent on business and personal. Capital One don't to like you to have to many of their card but  with so many business closing a lot of my cards got grandfather in when they brought them out.

Charge card did you mean something else another card perhaps? 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dodgerslv wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:
Oh right forgot that.... Amex simply cash business

have you guys tried going for another one? Maybe the Plum? That and the Simply Cash are my next target for me.

AMEX is a good one. I have the Plum card and love it. It might not have the best rewards, I also have the Spark Card 2%, but I really do like the Plum Card.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.