Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to apologize

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to apologize

Good Morning Forum Members

I need to apologize to the forum members (their names are not important they know who they are) that I got really crappy towards yesterday.  I know you were just trying to be helpful to me when you don't even have to bother with me.

I posted yesterday about being fed up with credit and how the system works, because I cant seem to get any lenders beit credit card companies I have relationships with already and ones I dont, or start-up lenders who advertise about offering business's LOC's.  Getting denied over and over and over and over can be absoultely horrible to a persons spirit.  I experienced the same circumstances when I started building my personal credit almost two years ago.

The past couple of weeks have been really trying for me and my frustration has gone through the roof.  Everyday there is a new fee for this or for that and its adding up quickly with no revenue being genereated by the business yet.  I have the clients and the contracts with them I don't have the OA (Operating Authority) from the Federal Motor Carrier Admisnistration and the US Department of Transportation.  If I get caught providing service without the OA I am subject to fines up to $50K and loss of my privelages.  These processes take up to 30 biz days after filings for the company and insurance requirements have been met.  So watching money going out at a rate of hundreds of dollars a day is gutwrenching.  

I have tried every avenue to obtain a SBL or LOC and have been turned down by everyone up until yeaterday I reaceived a LOC from an investment company for $3500 known as Behalf.  It's not much but its a start and hopefully will build the company's credit up.

So in closing I want to thank everyone for their support and comments, and I apologize for being rude to all of you.  

Thank You for reading my post and as always comments and advice are welcome.

Have a Blessed Day 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need to apologize

As a small business owner myself, I completely understand the stress you're feeling right now. But, hey, if it was easy everybody would be doing it.

Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

As a small business owner myself, I completely understand the stress you're feeling right now. But, hey, if it was easy everybody would be doing it.

+1

Congrats on the credit line though... good way to finish paying what you need to for the company.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It takes alot for one to apologize... As a business owner, I understand also your frustration.  But keep in mind, when it comes to credit time and patience are your friend.  It is all about strategy and the process just cannot be rushed.

Hang in there-

Message 4 of 7
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Can I ask if you know what the delay is on the motor carrier permit is?  I logged onto their system yesterday, set up authority, only thing I am waiting on now is insurance to be recorded.  If you do it online it only takes about 12-14 days for the process, start to finish.  

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The delay for authority from what my process agent is telling me and what the FMSCA is saying has to do with your insurance compnay filing the 91x and liabilty coverage I submitted mine a week ago and when i checked safer today it is finally filed but still pending.  I should have authority within 14 days. My only issue now is getting garage keepers liabilty for the use of transporter plates my commercial insurance is covering liabilty for the million dollar coverage but they wont cover the plates which i need to transport campers and rv's.  One thing to keep in mind when your doing your filing is make sure you obtain your Regulation 391 and join the drug and alcahol consortium if DOT or FMSCA doesnt see that you can be put out of service.

I have both my USDOT and MC # now just waiting for authority to operate which is killing me because I cant make any revenue until i have the authority this is such a long tedious procedure and the money going out is heartwrecnhing but thats what it takes to be a business owner 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate you saying that I believe if a person is wrong and treats others that are only trying to offer assistance badly then an apology is in order.  Frustration can lead people to anger especially when thousands are going out and none are coming back in.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.