Established Contributor
scenery_guy

Ink Cash offer in mail

Got home today and found what I thought was a Chase statement, opened it to find an offer for the Ink Cash card. Nice mailer, shame I already have the card. For a split second I thought about calling to PC my existing Ink Cash to Ink Classic then applying for the Cash again with this offer. I quickly came to my senses and clearly I need a break from credit cards, sign up bonuses and rewards.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Ink Cash offer in mail

scenery_guy wrote:

Got home today and found what I thought was a Chase statement, opened it to find an offer for the Ink Cash card. Nice mailer, shame I already have the card. For a split second I thought about calling to PC my existing Ink Cash to Ink Classic then applying for the Cash again with this offer. I quickly came to my senses and clearly I need a break from credit cards, sign up bonuses and rewards.

The first step is admitting it :smileyvery-happy:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
Established Contributor
scenery_guy

Re: Ink Cash offer in mail

myjourney wrote:

scenery_guy wrote:

The first step is admitting it :smileyvery-happy:

I know that part. It's the next steps that get me:smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+