Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink Plus Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ink Plus Approved

Got the amex Platinum 100k offer dec 31st. Approved. Needed a strong points earner. Tried for the Ink back in sept during the 70k UR points offer, denied. Applied again last thursday. Got the we will let you know in 10-30 days message. Been calling the status line since last friday. Regretting why I ever wasted a Hard pull on my personal EX and TU.  Finally this morning status line said approved for $21,000! boy am I hyped. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ink Plus Approved

Great approval ... worth the wait congrats!
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got the amex Platinum 100k offer dec 31st. Approved. Needed a strong points earner. Tried for the Ink back in sept during the 70k UR points offer, denied. Applied again last thursday. Got the we will let you know in 10-30 days message. Been calling the status line since last friday. Regretting why I ever wasted a Hard pull on my personal EX and TU.  Finally this morning status line said approved for $21,000! boy am I hyped. 

@Anonymous,

Congrats.  The Ink card rocks.

Message 3 of 10
FlawlessShineAutoSpa
Established Contributor

Congratulations! Very Nice Limit!

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $2000 •• Cap1 Venture One $10K
Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard $1500 •• Chase Freedom Visa $3500
Cap 1 Quicksilver Visa $5000 •• Cap 1 Quicksilver Mastecard $2000
Syncrhrony $1500 •• Citi Double Cash $1700 •• Cap1 Spark Classic $2000
Credit One Visa $500

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 10
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

Big congrats on the Ink and the great starting limit!  Well done!

Message 6 of 10
baygirl
Valued Member

WOW!  you've got be feeling great.  Smiley Very Happy

I have the regular Ink business card and wondering if Chase would PC to Ink Plus.   you got me thinkin....

@Anonymous wrote:

Starting Score: 571 June 2013
Current Score: Equifax 747 | TU 754 | Experian 766 | AAoA 25 years | updated March 16, 2015
Goal Score: 760 | Gardening since July 2014

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

@baygirl wrote:

I have the regular Ink business card and wondering if Chase would PC to Ink Plus.   you got me thinkin....

@Anonymous wrote:

Sure they would as long as you've had the card 13 months (IIRC) but why not just app and get the 50k bonus?

You already have history with Chase business 

Good luck whichever route you decide

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 10
baygirl
Valued Member

@myjourney wrote:

@baygirl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sure they would as long as you've had the card 13 months (IIRC) but why not just app and get the 50k bonus?

Great point, Journey!

Starting Score: 571 June 2013
Current Score: Equifax 747 | TU 754 | Experian 766 | AAoA 25 years | updated March 16, 2015
Goal Score: 760 | Gardening since July 2014

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 10
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@baygirl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

MJ!! Long time no see! Missed you on the forums.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.