Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink Plus approval$ 10k SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ink Plus approval$ 10k SL

On 5/27 after closing on my house, I apped for the Chase Ink card. I was skeptical that I would receive it, because about 10 years ago our company burned chase and they closed our checking account and wrote off around $500.00. I called up the automated line a few days later and had the 7-10 message, a few days after it changed to 30 days. On 6/7 I received a letter stating that they needed verification of the CEO's address and FEIN for the business. I sent the information in and waited. Today I received another letter in the mail stating that my previous documentation regarding my drivers license was not clear and that they would need a new copy. I called the number, spoke to the nice lady who reviewed the drivers license i already sent in, and BAM. Approved for $10k! Glad to be back in with Chase!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ink Plus approval$ 10k SL

Congrats! I'm trying my darndest to hold out for under 5/24 to be able to pick one of the Ink cards up next year.

Also good job getting back in with Chase!
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, forgot to mention that i am WAY over 5/24. Again as we all know, YMMV

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! I'm trying my darndest to hold out for under 5/24 to be able to pick one of the Ink cards up next year.

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry, forgot to mention that i am WAY over 5/24. Again as we all know, YMMV

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you apply in person in a branch, or just online?

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in South Carolina and this state is out of their footprint so I had to sign up online. The nearest branch is in Jacksonville Florida should I need assistance.
Message 5 of 16
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the Ink card! 

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that's crazy we had a burned Checking with chase 5 years ago then we opened a new business account with them last week then 3 days later account suspended and closed because of the previous account Smiley Sad

Congrats on yours though!
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval but don't you mean the 'Ink Preferred' and not Plus?  The Ink Plus no longer exists for new applicants afaik.

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow that's crazy we had a burned Checking with chase 5 years ago then we opened a new business account with them last week then 3 days later account suspended and closed because of the previous account Smiley Sad

Congrats on yours though!

That isn't great but be glad that they also didn't shut down your Chase cards overall.  They have been known to do that.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe OP means the Ink Cash?

Also, that's strange they only shut it down because a secondary person had the past account issue, not the main business account holder, I wish they would've just let us remove that individual. And our online Banking is still suspended almost a week later.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.