Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink Preferred...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ink Preferred...

Just got accepted for a line of $10,000. 

Did it in branch and thought I was over 5/24, but I did just have an inquiry drop-off, which is the exact same time that this pre-approved offer came available. 

I put down $15,000 for the business revenue [it's just two rental properties], and then added that to my annual income which is just under six figures.  Was approved instantly!  Pretty excited to finally be in the Ink family!  Will probably downgrade to Ink Cash after a year -- it works a little better for me, but I couldn't pass up on the sign-up bonus. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ink Preferred...

graath you are doing well congrats. Enjoy your Chase Business Card. Have had mine since 2005 and am very happy with Chase!
Message 2 of 3
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Ink Preferred...

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got accepted for a line of $10,000. 

Did it in branch and thought I was over 5/24, but I did just have an inquiry drop-off, which is the exact same time that this pre-approved offer came available. 

I put down $15,000 for the business revenue [it's just two rental properties], and then added that to my annual income which is just under six figures.  Was approved instantly!  Pretty excited to finally be in the Ink family!  Will probably downgrade to Ink Cash after a year -- it works a little better for me, but I couldn't pass up on the sign-up bonus. 

Congrats! The sign-up bonus is quite impressive on the card, and $10k is a great starting limit for a card with Chase business. (so many applicants only get $5k)

I have a couple of Plus cards that I was able to downgrade after being told to apply for the downgraded Cash card and being denied. 

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.