cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Chase Limit Reallocation Possible?

Valued Contributor

Is Chase Limit Reallocation Possible?

Currently have the Ink Cash but didn't know it does not waive FTF so in a month or so planning on applying for the Ink Preffered to waive foreign transaction fees.

Just wondering if they give me a low limit can I reallocate part of the limit from the Ink cash to the Ink Preffered or is that not allowed?

I know it's possible on personal but wondering if it's allowed for business too.
4 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: Is Chase Limit Reallocation Possible?

It is. I just closed my $8k Ink Cash and was able to move all but $500 of the credit line to my Ink Plus.
Quicksilver 51k | Lowe's $35k | Prestige $33.5k | Discover It $32.5k | SPG Business $30k | Hyatt $28k | SPG $25k | Ink Plus $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Aviator Silver $20k | SWACU $15k | PRG | Amex Platinum | Amex Platinum Business | J Crew $16k | Spark $16k | AAdvantage Business $13k | Freedom $11.5k | SPG Business $10k | Amazon Store $5k
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Yes, you can as the poster above me stated.  They will move all but $500...

Valued Contributor

Is there a minimum limit for the Ink Preffered? I would assume 5k since it's so similar to CSP
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Matt4200 wrote:
Is there a minimum limit for the Ink Preffered? I would assume 5k since it's so similar to CSP

Yes, there is a minimum.  It starts at 5k.