Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Venturelogix a scam...?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is Venturelogix a scam...?

I've been with them for over six months now, and not a single peep on any of the the CBs they claim to report to. I did try to get in touch with them only to be told that it's not their fault, and that there might be something wrong with my business info--which turned out to be not the case. What gives? Smiley Sad

Is there any other credit provider that at least reports to Equifax?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DapprD
Regular Contributor

Re: Is Venturelogix a scam...?

I hope not, I just signed up with them, I'll report back and let you know if they hit the CR

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
Kasuito39
Frequent Contributor

Well, I thought i was the only one. I signed up with Venturelogix back in November 2017 and subscribed to there email services because they had advertised in there main website that they help small businesses built business credit by reporting to all BCRA's. After 3 months of continous subscription, they never reported anywhere and neither did they answer there phone which went straight to voicemail with no return calls. By the way, they never set up any email services and when I requested for a full refund, they send me a cancelled my account. Please dont waste your money with this company, they are surely a SCAM!!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Be prepared for a rude reply when you do ask them why they didn't report to the CRAs Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I don't know what this is but I would start requesting chargebacks on the credit cards if you all say they are not doing what the whole business was meant to do.   

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.