cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to get a business/corporate credit card with JUST the name of the company on it?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to get a business/corporate credit card with JUST the name of the company on it?

Is this possible to do?  Someone I know is claiming they have seen corporate credit cards that don't have a person's name on it, and just have the business' name on it.  Even with the best corporate/business credit, I thought the cardholder's name was a requirement.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Is it possible to get a business/corporate credit card with JUST the name of the company on it?

@Anonymous wrote:

Is this possible to do?  Someone I know is claiming they have seen corporate credit cards that don't have a person's name on it, and just have the business' name on it.  Even with the best corporate/business credit, I thought the cardholder's name was a requirement.

No, not possible. The name of the AU has to be on the card.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Is it possible to get a business/corporate credit card with JUST the name of the company on it?

@Anonymous wrote:

My Lowes, 76 Gas just have company name listed.

But Visa/MC and such always have a person listed.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm looking at a card with just my LLC's name on it. :shrug:

Message 4 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Why
Message 5 of 8
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm looking at a card with just my LLC's name on it. :shrug:

which card?   Visa/MC?

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

My business debit cards used to just have my company name. Recently they were both re-issued with the addition of my name.

Message 7 of 8
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

Store cards typically don't. My Office Depot, BP, and my Shell don't have my name on it but all my MC/Visas do.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.